The Heart Show
Updates to The Heart Show's submission process
As per lockdown, The Heart Show will now be presented online as well as displayed in the gallery. Gallery will be staffed Thursday- Sunday 12-5pm. We will be available to administer any requests to purchase artwork viewed online. Purchased artwork may be collected at curbside during these new office hours. We will proceed as cash & carry for this show only.
The changes to the Submission process:
1. You may pay fee by cash or cheque at curbside, when dropping off artwork. We will accept in advance e- transfer or VISA , M/C payment over the phone. No machine payment will be available at the door. Once payment is received we will proceed with processing your submission.
2. We will receive your artwork and hardcopy of submission forms at curb-side. We have extended our
Drop off days from Friday February 29th to Sunday January 31st, 2021 from 12 to 4 pm.
3. You will email us digital images of ALL the artwork you are submitting, plus a digital copy of the INTAKE FORM completed.
4. The artwork will be displayed physically in the gallery and online on our website starting February 4th, 2021.
5. We will continue to process art purchases on your behalf.
Open to the public (members & non-members)
If interested in participating please download and complete the appropriate submission forms
and include with your artwork at drop off.
The Heart Show
February 4 - 21, 2021
Submission guideline: Accepting artwork that explores all matters of the heart
- anatomical, biological, spiritual or emotional.
Different mediums accepted.
Drop off: Friday, January 29 - Sunday, January 31, 2021
12 - 4 pm
Note Reduced Fees
Members $20 (10% commission fee on work sold)
Non-members $45 (35% commission fee on work sold)
Maximum of 4 pieces per artist
Maximum size: 24 x 24 each
**Please note that work will not be accepted without a completed hard copy of submission forms.
Please click on the button below to download the forms.